Print Competition Rules
- The Open Print competitions will each have four rounds. Within each competition up to 8 prints can be spread over the four rounds with no more than two images per member per round unless otherwise agreed with the Competition Secretary.
- All print entries must be mounted and endorsed on the reverse with the title, author’s name and competition class.
- Mounts must be no larger than 50 cm x 40 cm.
- Titles of prints, including those for trophy competitions, must be submitted to the Competition Secretary at least 24 hours before the competition. See the Submitting Prints page for full details.
Projected Digital Image (PDI) Competition Rules
- The Open Projected Image competitions will each have four rounds. Within each competition up to 8 images can be spread over the four rounds with no more than two images per member per round unless otherwise agreed with the Competition Secretary.
- Images must be in .jpg format (maximum quality) and have a maximum width of 1400 pixels and a maximum height of 1050 pixels, including any border that may have been added to the image.
- Entries should be submitted electronically and must, unless otherwise stated, reach the competition organiser no later than 6pm on the Sunday before the competition date. Alternatively, entries may be submitted manually on CDs or memory sticks by arrangement with the competition organiser who will normally require the same deadline to be met. Please see Preparing PDI Images for more information on resizing, adding a border, saving and submitting PDI entries.
- Two images per entry to a competition are allowed and these may be monochrome or colour as the entrant wishes.
- Normal rules for sizing of digital images and prints apply here.